- Have you ever felt that your financial goals or dreams are not 100% funded?
- Do you feel like you make great money but are unsure where it goes at the end of every month?
- If you could make your money do anything in the next 12-18 months what would it do?
Milleker Financial can generate behavioural cash flow plans for their clients and provide advice that quickly helps you find the money to fund your short-term dreams while saving for the future.
What Is a Behavioural Cash Flow Plan?
A behavioural cash flow plan is a written document including specific advice on personal spending based on a standardized process that allows me to take into account your income, expenses, proximity to retirement (or other major goals) assets and liabilities and recommend how much you can spend on the things you can control in order to achieve your dreams.
It includes specific and clear advice on both spending and debt repayment. A behavioural cash flow plan is NOT a budget. It is a plan that helps manage your day-to-day cash flow. It is a plan that takes into account financial obligations. A behavioural cash flow plan also provides guidance on future costs like purchasing your next vehicle, handling emergencies and planning for major expenses such as renovations with the exact amount you should focus on spending with expenses you can control.
What Does a Behavioural
Cash Flow Plan Include?
- A letter of engagement outlining the process and commitment of all parties
- A written report that is easy to understand and use on a regular basis
- Exactly HOW to alter your debts and cash flow patterns to achieve your dreams
- A review process including a refreshed written plan
How Can a Behavioural
Cash Flow Plan Benefit Me?
- Find you the money to fund your dreams!
- Show you how to save tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in inefficient interest
- Help you stop money leaks on stuff that doesn’t matter so you’ve got lots of money for the stuff that does
- Finally tell you what TO DO, not just what TO BUY!
Matt uses a three-step process to show people how to
get more life from their cash flow.
First we’ll have a quick phone conversation to discuss whether or not a behavioral cash flow plan is right for you.
If we are confident that we are able to make a big difference in your finances Matt will invite you in for an initial consult. From there we’ll go over the things you really want from your money right now.
Then we’ll show you how meeting short term goals again and again for fun things like renovating your kitchen, or a dream vacation, are actually the key to changing the behaviour that will fund your long term dreams.
Finally, once we’re all on the same page, We'll create a written plan to show you exactly how to reach those goals.
The fact is, most people need a cash flow plan and rarely have one. Instead, we most often deal with issues of cash flow after trouble has already hit. We buy the fire extinguisher when the house is already engulfed in flames.
A fifteen-minute conversation can determine whether setting up a behavioral cash flow plan would work for your situation.
Contact Us Today
We look forward to helping you fund your dreams!